“Humans of DFA: Juana Laban sa Pandemya: Kaya!”
“As we celebrate Women's Month this March, we also find ourselves entering the first full year since the initial reports of COVID-19. Women in the Department of Foriegn Affairs, including its 94 Embassies, Missions, and Consulates General around the globe and 36 Consular Offices in the country, played key roles in the nation's response to the greatest global health crisis in living memory. Throughout the month of March, it is the honor of "Humans of the DFA" to present some of their remarkable stories. Stay tuned!
2021 National Women's Month Celebration
International Arrival Process for OFWS, Non-OFWs, and Foreign Nationals at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Effective 01 February 2021
The Philippine Consulate General in Chongqing would like to inform the public of the process for international arrivals being implemented at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), Non-OFWs, and Foreign Nationals. The process has been implemented since 01 February 2021.
The infographic on the process is attached to this Public Advisory for reference.
The Consulate likewise reminds the Filipinos who will be returning to the Philippines to observe the health protocols being implemented, including the quarantine. Foreign nationals, on the other hand, are still generally banned from entering the Philippines, except those categories considered exempted, subject to their compliance with certain requirements (e.g. visa) and health protocols.
10 February 2021, Chongqing
NEWS / PRESS RELEASES
Tuesday, 02 March 2021
- Tuesday, 02 March 2021 2021 National Women's Month
- Thursday, 25 February 2021 Panagbenga Festival - Fiesta Filipinas Online Event on 27 February 2021
- Tuesday, 23 February 2021 Talaang Ginto: Makata ng Taon 2021, Bukas na sa mga Lahok
- Tuesday, 23 February 2021 Dangal ng Panitikan 2021, Bukas na sa mga Nominasyon
- Monday, 04 January 2021 Notice of Hearing - 18 January 2021
- Wednesday, 30 September 2020 Notice of Hearing - 19 October 2020
- Thursday, 09 July 2020 Notice of Hearing of Voters Found to have Double Registration
- Monday, 06 July 2020 Notice of Hearing - 20 July 2020
- Friday, 29 May 2020 Ongoing Overseas Voting Registration